- How To Be an Android Power User: an excellent overview of Android phones customization.
- Matt Cutts: How to find start-up ideas. The bottom line: the ideas are all around you.
- 20 reasons why intelligent people fail (via Matt Mullenweg). Number one:
- Lack of motivation. A talent is irrelevant if a person is not motivated to use it. Motivation may be external (for example, social approval) or internal (satisfaction from a job well-done, for instance). External sources tend to be transient, while internal sources tend to produce more consistent performance.
- With Android, Motorola Rides a RAZR Sharp Line of Success.
- Walter Mossberg of The Wall Street Journal says Galaxy Phones From Samsung Are Worthy iPhone Rivals.
- Bidding adieu to the T-Mobile G1: a major milestone in Android OS history. The first Android phone HTC Dream aka T-Mobile G1 originally released on October 22, 2008 is now retired. It’s quite impressive how in just over 1.5 years Android OS has traveled from clunky G1 to Motorola Droid, HTC Incredible and Samsung Galaxy S.
- OSCON 2010 (O’Reilly Open Source Convention) speaker slides & videos are now available online.
- Motorola Droid X ad: no jacket required.
- One-Click Root Party for Droid X.
- Droid X A Hit, Orders Pushed To August.
- Groupon Android app is released.
- Impressive GPU performance of Samsung Galaxy S.
- Asus Tablet: Hello Android, Bye Windows?
- Licensing Service For Android Applications is released (highlights). The new service lets developers enforce licensing policies for paid applications that are published through Android Market.
- Google Maps for mobile v4.4 is released: new Places app is added to compete with Yelp.